Bus policy & guidelines::
- 1. We provide a Gent's escort on the bus at all times.
- 2. Students should be ready and waiting at their stops 5 minutes before pick up time..
- 3. Bus routes are very tightly scheduled so that Students and teachers get to school on time. The buses will not wait for latecomers either at the stop or at school for the return trip.
- 4. Each bus is equipped with a phone. Parents are encouraged to use this number to:.
- 5. Check if the bus is running late (for the return trip). Often there is a traffic jam for as long as 15 minutes, and it is not possible to inform every parent.
- 6. Any changes in pick up/drop off venue should be cleared with the office (in writing). The office will then inform the bus driver of the change.
Bus Rules and Regulations
- 1. Students should remain seated
- 2. Keep noise levels low
- 3. Not stick hands or head out of the window.
- 4. Not be rude to people on the road
- 5. Not eat on the bus
- 6. Not litter the bus failing which, penalties will be imposed, including exclusion from the bus service.